Plain & Simple Three-Step Consultation
Step One: Call Us.
Contact Idaho Family Law Forms Plain & Simple by phone or through our website. We will ask for basic contact information about you and about your concerns.
We schedule consultations Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but can accommodate almost any schedule. We will send you an email confirming your consultation. We will provide you with directions to our office (if needed).
Step Two: The Attorney Consultation
The cost of our initial office consultation is $79. There is no time limit on your consultation. It will last as long as you need to discover, analyze and discuss your unique legal issues.
Your consultation will generally include the following:
Gathering information about you and your family;
Our consultation is not a sales pitch. Our consultation is designed to serve you, to educate you, and to guide you towards the best solution for your unique case.
- Learning about your goals and your case;
- Educating you about the laws that apply to your personal situation;
- Identifying potential issues that may arise throughout the progress of your case;
- Identifying potential strengths and advantages of your case;
- Offering you our legal opinion as to the best course of action to accomplish your goals;
- Discussing the likelihood of accomplishing your goals;
- The consultation fee is paid at the time of our meeting. We accept cash, check and debit/credit cards. Your $79 fee is credited towards your legal forms package should you decide to go forward.
Step Three: After the Consultation
Our consultation is a no obligation meeting. You are not required to move forward with Idaho Family Law Forms Plain & Simple or any of the recommendations made by the attorney. If and when you decide to move forward, you can purchase your legal forms package at any time.